The Chevy Camaro Dies in 2024, Will Be Replaced by Electric Sedan.Jul 28, 2021
Before that, there were claims that the Camaro was dying in 2023 with no replacement in the product plan. GM is going through a transition from combustion-powered vehicles to EVs, and there might be some tough years ahead. Gallery: 2021 Chevrolet Camaro.
That included the '69 Camaro of which, General Motors produced a massive 230,799. While the 1969 Camaro isn't mechanically much different from the 1967 and 1968 editions, new sheetmetal left the car looking more voluptuous and aggressive. It was, and to many remains, the best looking Camaro ever.Nov 24, 2015
It's been called the “Worst Car Ever Made,” and likely accelerated Pontiac's demise. In just five years, Pontiac sold less than 120,000, and it's amazing they got that many. It lacked a fun style, a strong engine, or anything else that could make a crossover appealing.May 6, 2021
The Pontiac Vibe is a compact car that was sold by Pontiac from 2002 to 2010. It was jointly developed by General Motors along with Toyota, who manufactures the mechanically similar Toyota Matrix. First generation (2002)
|Engine||1.8 L 1ZZ-FE (LV6) I4 (gasoline) 1.8 L 2ZZ-GE (LNK) I4 (gasoline)|
Ranking The Fastest Muscle Cars Ever Made
- 1 Dodge Challenger Demon - 2.3 Seconds To 60 MPH.
- 2 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 - 3.3 Seconds To 60 MPH.
- 3 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody - 3.4 Seconds To 60 MPH.
- 4 2020 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 - 3.5 Seconds To 60 MPH.
Pontiac or Obwaandi'eyaag (c. 1714/20 – April 20, 1769) was an Odawa war chief known for his role in the war named for him, from 1763 to 1766 leading Native Americans in an armed struggle against the British in the Great Lakes region due to, among other reasons, dissatisfaction with British policies.
The 15 Fastest Cars Pontiac Ever Produced
- 6 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP (143 mph)
- 5 1973 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 455 Super Duty (155 mph)
- 4 1963 Pontiac Tempest Super Duty (163 mph)
- 3 1998 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am (165 mph)
- 2 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP (175 mph)
- 1 2006 Pontiac GTO (175 mph)
The 2022 Pontiac GTO is a 2 + 2 sports coupe manufactured by American automaker Pontiac. All 2022 Pontiac GTO standards include four-wheel disc brakes, traction control, multi-stage front airbags, and an emergency that disables car systems and opens doors when an airbag is installed.