A Toyota Prius is a prime example of why hybrid cars work. Toyota boasts that the battery should last the lifetime of the car. Regardless, it should last for at least ten years or more than 150,000 miles.Apr 6, 2020
Top Toyota Prius Problems
- The Center Multi-Function Display May Fail.
- The Fuel Gauge May Read Incorrectly.
- Check Engine Light Due to Failed Three Way Coolant Control Valve.
- The Power Inverter Coolant Pump May Fail.
- Fuel Guage may not read correctly.
- Stalling or Loss of Power Due to Debris in Mass Air Flow Sensor.
As its name implies, the Toyota Prius+ is basically a bigger version of the Prius – a hybrid seven-seat MPV. As you'd expect from a people carrier, it has loads of space inside. There's plenty of room in the front, and reasonably tall passengers will be comfortable in the middle row.
Toyota Highlander – This SUV offers 3rd-row seating standard on the XLE, Hybrid XLE, XSE, Limited, Hybrid Limited, Platinum, and Hybrid Platinum. 3rd-row seating is not available on the L, LE, and Hybrid LE. Toyota Sequoia – 8-passenger seating is standard on the SR5 and Limited trims.
The Toyota Prius V or Ford C-Max Hybrids both would make great family vehicles, as would the Ford Fusion Hybrid—and both top 40 mpg Combined. There's still no hybrid minivan on the market, no three-row model with ratings above 30 mpg Combined, and third-row vehicle with plug-in hybrid systems or electric powertrains.Jan 3, 2015