How do you reset a Toyota Prius navigation system?
How to Reset Toyota Navigation
- Turn the Navigation system "On" and press the "Setup" button located on the right side of the unit.
- Select "General" from the top right side on the touchscreen menu.
- Press the "Down" button to select "Delete Personal Data."
How do I use the navigation in my Prius?
How-To Guide to Toyota Entune™ 3.0 Dynamic Navigation
- Press the MAPS Button on the Toyota Entune™ Display.
- Select DESTINATION ASSIST to Search By Category.
- Select ADDRESS in the DESTINATION Menu.
- Enter the Street Address and SEARCH.
- Select SAVE for Frequent Destinations.
- Select OK to Start Your Trip.